phone: +61 3 9515 3917
Advertising on LivingSafe.com.au
We offer Premium and Basic Listings on our Safer Shopping Directory as well as, Featured Ads on our highest viewed pages.
To be listed or advertise on Living Safe ALL companies must adhere to the following LivingSafe.com.au Criteria:
- Cruelty Free - If selling in Australia ALL cosmetic, hair, personal care or household cleaning products, should be certified cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free Australia. This is a completely free service they provide, all it requires is the manufacturer of your products to fill out the accreditation questionnaire. We are able to provide you with the necessary accreditation information on behalf of www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au.We will also accept international companies certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny. provided they are not owned by a parent company that are not certified cruelty free e.g Body Shop is owned by L’Oreal, as we will not list such companies on the basis that the parent company receives the profits.
- Free of Animal by-products (humanely sourced honey and milk products are acceptable)
- PVC and Phthalate Free
- BPA Free
- As Natural and Safe as possible- this requires the ingredients in your products to be free of harmful synthetics and dangerous chemicals e.g propylene glycol, sulphates, talc, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, parabens, chlorine bleach etc.. This also includes known, harmful synthetic colours and fragrances. We will allow some synthetic fragrances & colourants in certain types of products where it can't be avoided e.g hair styling products and nail polishes, but these synthetic ingredients must still be safe and not know carcinogens or cause any other known health problems. Please we ask you to make us aware if you use any synthetic ingredients in the manufacturing of any personal care or cleaning products.
- Food Products should be of an Organic or Biodynamic Nature
- In regards to food we do not claim to be a vegan site, but will only endorse "organic" vegetarian products. We feel organic and biodynamic vegetarian food is more humanely obtained and has less of a detrimental impact on the environment. While vegan is absolutely the most humane choice, we understand that many people are not willing to go this far with their diets, so this is why organic vegetarianism is the next best and humane option.
To find our more about our advertising policies and pricing contact us via
A note to International Companies:
Although Living Safe is an Australian based site, we do have International Companies listed on our Directory. We do however require that all International Companies we list, or who would like to advertise with us, have International Shipping options available.
"Grab A Bargain!"
Our "Grab a Bargain!" Category is a fantastic advertising tool for companies wishing to get their products and services noticed and fast.
As of September 2012 all companies wishing to feature a Special on our "Grab a Bargain!" pages, will have to ensure their offers are a minimum of a 30% discount.
To find out more about how to list an offer on "Grab a Bargain!" please
and I will send you our "Grab A Bargain!" PDF and form.
As above we will only advertise Special Offers that adhere to the LivingSafe.com.au Criteria:
Living Safe offers you the chance to have your products reviewed and featured on our website with a high quality image and detailed review. We do not charge to review your products and feature them, but we do require you send us the product for review. Again, all products must adhere to the LivingSafe.com.au Criteria:
If you are interested in having a product reviewed please email