Pregnancy Safety Guide
Pregnancy is a time full of joy, excitement and anticipation. It is also a time of worry and stress. A women spends a lot of time worrying about what she should and shouldn’t be eating, doing and using during her pregnancy. The articles here in my Pregnancy Safety Guide category offer helpful advise and guidance on keeping safe in pregnancy, avoiding EMF and toxic ingredients. They will guide you on how to keep yourself and your growing baby healthy throughout your pregnancy.
Keeping safe in pregnancy, avoiding EMF and toxic ingredients
- Learn which ingredients have not yet been tested for safety during pregnancy.
- Find out what beauty treatments to avoid during while pregnant
- How to lower your unborn baby’s exposure to EMF radiation from mobile phones and other devices.
- Learn what is safe to use on your body; e.g advice about spray tans, manicures, hair colouring when pregnant.
- Find our what is safe to eat during pregnancy and what is not.
- Also important information for raising newborns in a healthy environment and how to prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
Articles on Pregnancy Health & Well-being
What to Avoid During Pregnancy & What Is Safe
Your pregnant and you’re confused by all the different advice you are getting from well-meaning individuals about what you should and should not use, eat or expose yourself to while pregnant. This article will give you factual information about the safety of using products like spray tans, skin care products, laser hair removal, mobile phones, herbal teas and various foods whilst you are pregnant…. [Read More]
Mattress Wrapping To Prevent SIDS
Have you heard about Mattress Wrapping to prevent SIDS? Could toxic fire retardant chemicals that are in practically all mattresses and bedding products, be the cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome? Strong scientific evidence shows… [Read More]
Keeping Baby’s Room Healthy & Safe
Your baby will spend a lot of time in the area that they sleep in, be it their own bedroom or in yours, so you definitely want the environment in your baby’s rooms to be as healthy and toxic free as possible… [Read More]
Using Natural Skin Care & Bath Products On Baby
Parabens, Talc, Sulphates, Propylene Glycol, DEA, are just some of the known toxic and often proven, carcinogenic ingredients commonly used in baby bath, skin care, hair care, baby wipes and nappy change creams. We unknowingly bathe… [Read More]